PowerTeacher Pro is our new preferred method for grading in the District. Below you will find references and links to helps in learning the new application. There are many advantages to the new GradeBook including:
- Access from any device with an internet connection, computer, tablet or phone
- Greatly improved user workflows
- Easy-to-use graphs and charts to aid teacher analysis and professional judgment
- Robust single student pages to provide a 360-degree view of student performance
- Manage assignments and analyze performance across all classes/schools
- New score attributes and other robust features
- Use on any device such as tablets and Chromebooks
- District-defined calculation setup (locked or recommended)
- Administrator login to PowerTeacher Pro
- Switching to PowerTeacher Pro made easy with data transfer from from PowerTeacher Gradebook
- Highly configurable traditional and standards-based calculation setup
- Customizable pages
- DDA-like editing for standards import and export
Media and Support for PowerTeacher Pro
- PowerTeacher Pro Video - You've heard about it, now see what sets PowerTeacher Pro apart from every other solution for successful education.
- Put Time Back in Your Day with PowerTeacher Pro - Watch this recorded webinar to see the top 10 ways that PowerTeacher Pro brings more to the classroom – more efficiency, more flexibility, more time back in your day!
- Effective Grading and PowerTeacher Pro - Listen to Ken O’Connor, aka The Grading Doctor, talk about best practices for effective grading during his discussion with PowerSchool’s Ted Lindquist about the ways that PowerTeacher Pro supports his recommendations.
- Discussion Forum for PowerTeacher Pro - View and start discussions about PowerTeacher Pro in the PowerTeacher Forums. Make sure to have PowerTeacher Pro in the title of the discussion.
- Video Series by Ken O'Connor - See how PowerTeacher Pro supports education for the 21st century.
PowerTeacher and Grade Book guides and help are integrated into the web pages and the GradeBook App.