The final PowerSchool - State Data Clearinghouse Meeting will be held Friday, May 1, 2009 at 1:00 (Secondary) and 2:00 (Elementary) in room 204. Each school should have one registrar in attendance.
Review SchedulingUse Logs for Open Enrollment tracking: Information - Planning -> P-OE Open EnrollmentArea - Cone Site Codes for boundary evaluation - Use District CodesQuestions
- Sign in.
- Clearinghouse Edits List will be available using Google Docs, and invite will be sent using the PSList.
- Review error correction - Sample Errors - Data Clearinghouse Record Descriptions and Instructions
- AC - Course record errors - Teacher Cactus Numbers
- S1 - Student record errors - Demographics, Enrollment and Duplication errors
- S2 - Special Program errors - Coding and time frame errors
- AM - Class Membership Errors - Mismatch with enrollment, overlapping courses...
- Review reports to find and fix problems
- DIscussion moving students out of Transfer back to enrollment school. Tech will mass move.
- Review New Reports - Reports > WCSD Reports > Quick sqlReports
- Report to help check S1 errors - blue line below
- Report to verify scheduling problems - red line below
- High School Completion Status and Graduation Date. Graduation Status on Transcript?
- Logs for tagging transition notes: Information - Planning -> P-TR School Transition
- Searching for pre-registered students without next school set. /enroll_status=-1;next_school=
- Method for Pre-Registering Students
- KIndergarten Type
- Mass mark all students as NN
- Schools mark exceptions using the State/Province Screen