posted Apr 20, 2010, 7:31 AM by Lawrence Esplin
End of Year Review
- PowerSchool Training Site
- Bulletin Items
- Years - Terms - Current Display
- Useful and Complex Searches
- Google Docs
- Group and Student Email
- Attendance Letters and maintenance
- Clearing House Reports
AC Records Check Section - Teacher - Course Information - Red indicated the specific problem
AC record problems are fixed using the following:
Most use School - Sections and then editing the section or clicking on the Section link
Staff screen - Edit INfo or the link under teacher name to fix Cactus ID errors
School - Courses to fix core code problems
AM Records Check Student Class Enrollment Information
AM records are diagnosed and corrected by selecting the student and comparing the All Enrollment Screen with the Transfer Information Screen.
S2 Records - Special Programs will be corrected by Special Education Department
S1 Records - School Enrollment and Demographics Information
Student records are corrected using the Modify Info, Other, State Specific and Transfer Information screens.
The Error link should take you to the correct screen in most cases.
- Other Quick Reports - Duplicates (removed 30 pairs this spring)
- Pre-Registration Kindergarten, Transferring or New Enrollments not attending in the district this year
- / search to find
- Pre school students can be accessed in PowerScheduler once they have been pointed to your school using the next school indicator
- Remember to use the first day of next year for the enrollment date.
- Assessment Reports
- New Federal Race and Ethnicity Guidelines.
- PowerSchool 6.2
- Parent Single Sign In
- Mobil Administrator
- PowerTeacher 2.0 - Standards