posted Sep 9, 2009, 7:08 AM by Lawrence Esplin
Meeting Times and Location
- September 09 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Woodward Lab
- September 10 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM - Woodward Lab
- Prepare schools for the State October 1 clearing house upload.
- Introduce new reports and procedures.
- Answer PowerSchool questions.
- Share best practices.
- Sign in - if you are not on the PSList make sure and include your email address.
- October 1 Clearinghouse Upload
- Data validating reports and clearinghouse procedures.
- Instructional setting (near the bottom of the sections screen) for new sections usually FF. See image below.
- Concurrent Enrollment also near the bottom of the Sections screen. See image below.
- Ten Day Drop rule and discussion - Drops count as DO for state reports but we are paid for the 10 days. If a student is dropped on the same day they enroll they receive no membership but they don't count as a DO if we release them the day before school starts.
- Audit materials that need to be maintained: Request for records, Signed SEOP and Course Requests, Transcripts, others?
- Procedures discussion
- Activities and UHSAA upload report.
- Using Activities - First use district level activities then add school specific.
- Power School Email
- Staff email - add and edit - uses.
- Student Email
- Parents without email?
- Electronic contact (p_email?)
- Email Reports and Progress reminders
- School Information - Entering and updating: School address and phone number, Principal Name, Admin emails etc.
- PowerSchool Projects and Customization
- Link to projects
- Committee concept
- PowerSchool Reports
- Editing * (district reports) reports and consolidating reports and letters.
- Using school information from PowerSchool.
- WCSD and QuickSQL Reports