posted Nov 3, 2008, 9:13 AM by Lawrence Esplin
The Honor Roll Report returns a list of students ranked by honor
roll level. The report is based on records in the [HonorRoll]
table. The report displays all honor roll records regardless
of the school in which the honor roll was received.
Calculating the Honor Roll
Once the Honor Roll Method and Honor Roll Levels are setup,
the Honor Roll can be calculated. Calculating the Honor
Roll creates records in the [HonorRoll] table. The Honor roll must be calculated before it can be printed. Before calculating an honor roll the grades must be stored.
To calculate the Honor Roll:
- Select the appropriate students on the Start Page.
- Navigate to Start Page > System > Calculate Honor
- Verify that the correct number of students are in the
- Enter a store code to be associated with the
Honor Roll. The store code can be any letter and
number combination; it is not determined by any setup in
- Select the appropriate Honor Roll Method.
- Click Submit.
- Records are now stored in the [HonorRoll] table.
Example [HonorRoll] Record:
To run the report:
- On the Start Page, select the students to include in the
- From the Start Page, choose Reports from the main menu.
- On the Reports page, click Run Reports.
- On the Run Reports page, click Honor Roll. The Honor Roll
Report page appears.
- Populate the following fields:
Which Students: Verify that the correct number of students
are included in the selection.
Report Title: Enter the name for this honor roll
Honor Roll Method: Choose the honor roll method you would
like to use from the pop-up menu. Specify a single honor roll
method or all honor roll methods.
Store Code: Either (1) enter the store code for which you
would like to run the report, or (2) leave this field blank to
list records from the current school year. The store code
was assigned when calculating the Honor Roll.
Historical Grade Level: Either (1) enter the grade level
for which you would like to run the report, or (2) leave this
field blank to list all grade levels.
Running the Report
Example [HonorRoll] Record with Relevant Fields Circled
Example Report Results
Running the Report Without a Grade Level
More Results are Returned