- Click on School (top middle) and switch to the Transfer School
- From the start page, find the student you want to transfer.
- Use the Demographics and Transfer Info pages to verify you have selected the correct student.
- Choose the Functions link on the left and then Transfer Out Of School. (Omit this step for inactive students)
- Fill in the transfer type and note then submit. Make sure the exit date is before the day you want to enroll the student at your school. (Omit this step for inactive students)
- Choose the Functions link on the left and then Transfer To another School. Choose your school from the pull down and submit.
- PowerSchool will tell you if the transfer was successful. Note any errors reported.
- Click on school and switch back to your school to continue the process. (Very Important!)
- Use a / search to find the student in your school.
- From Functions choose Re-Enroll in a school. Fill in the
appropriate data including: Enrollment date, Full time equivalency
(FTE=1, FTE=.50, Grade level, entry code and District. Submit to
- Select Transfer Info from the left menu under
Enrollment and verify that the current enrollment record, the one on the top, lists
- You are now ready to enroll the student in classes and complete demographic and other data entry.
use the Modify Info to enter parent and student Login IDs and
Passwords. Don't forget to check the two allow access boxes. Remember
parent id is the students number and their password is the students
birthday: 20080101. Eight characters: year (4) + month (2) + day (2).
Student ID is graduation year(2) + last(5) + First(3) + Middle(1) and
they use their student number for their password. As them to change
their passwords to protect their privacy.