- From the start page, find the student you want to transfer.
- Use the Demographics and Transfer Info pages to verify you have selected the correct student.
- Select modify schedule and drop all classes on the date you plan to drop the student.
Choose the Functions link on the left and then Transfer Out Of School.
- If you can't drop a class because attendence has been recorded go to the Attendance link and change the code to present.
- Once the attendance has been corrected try and drop the classes again.
in the transfer code and make a note describing the reason for the withdrawal, then submit. Make sure the exit date is
correct, other schools will not be able to enroll the student until the day after they were dropped.
Choose the Functions link on the left and then Transfer To another School. Choose Transfer Historical or the district school requesting transfer from the pull down and submit. The default school should be THS.
PowerSchool will tell you if the transfer was successful. Note any errors reported.