- Find each of the duplicate students and check demographics, schedules, Transfer and enrollment history.
- Determine which student needs to be dropped.
If you have enrolled the wrong student.
- Usually the lowest student number is the one we want to keep. These records have state student numbers (SSID) and are linked to testing and historical information outside of PowerSchool.
- The lowest numbered record should also have transfer Information detailing where the student has been enrolled over the past few years.
Send a list of duplicate students noting which record should be deleted and which should be kept and send it to email@example.com.
- Print out the schedule and then drop the classes
- Drop the student from school with a comment noting they are a duplicate.
- Transfer the student record to THS.
- Enroll the correct student in school and then in class.