posted Dec 3, 2008, 2:51 PM by Lawrence Esplin
The Mass Print function is used to print various screens based on a selection of students.
- Select a group of students.
- Select "Mass Print Student Screens" from the group functions menu.
- Choose the screen you would like to print.
- Select the frame with the students' names by clicking once on the white background of the frame.
- Choose File > Print.
- Click on the options tab and check the box "Print all linked documents".
- Click print.
Note: The Mass Print option is only available on Windows workstations with Internet Explorer.