posted Nov 3, 2008, 6:27 AM by Lawrence Esplin
To pre-register a student for the upcoming school year, follow
the steps below.
- Log into the appropriate school.
- Navigate to Start Page > School > Years
& Terms and verify that the Years & Terms for
the upcoming school year have been created.
- Change the term at the top of the page to the year term for
the upcoming school year.
- Navigate to Start Page > Special Functions > Enroll New
- Populate the fields. For enrollment date, enter the first day
of next year's school year. Also, verify that the grade level are
school correct for the next year.
- Submit the page.
- After the student is pre enrolled go to Scheduling Setup and enter the required fields.
- To find Pre-Enrolled students you must / search.
Correctly pre-registering students will create a student record
with an enroll status of -1 (Pre-Registered). It also creates a
pending enrollment that will become active during nightly process
at 12 am on the date entered on the "Enroll New Student" page.
Incorrect pre-registering can cause enrollment summary issues.
Students that are incorrectly pre-registered may receive and enroll
status of 0 (Active) and will be promoted during End-of-Year (EOY)
process. They will also receive a dual enrollment and re-enrollment
record resulting in duplicate numbers on the enrollment summary