We have noticed several errors in the data validation process for the December 1 report. When we correct an error we will mark the student with a D1 - Error and an expiation. You can search for corrections by entering /alert_other #
Please check the following list of common errors in entering new students. These errors violate state report requirements and students with incorrect data will not be counted for membership or WPU.
- Home Phone numbers must be in the following format 435-111-1111, only numbers or dashes are accepted. Only one number can be entered in home phone field and no notes are allowed. The examples below are not valid!
- Gender is a required field.
- Ethnicity is a required field.
- Birthday is a required field.
- ELL students must have all of the information indicated in the image below including New LEP Instruction Type.
- Social Security numbers must be in the following format 123-12-1234. They are not required but if entered they must have the correct format.