posted Apr 28, 2014, 10:30 AM by Lawrence Esplin
updated Apr 30, 2014, 2:14 PM
Important Dates and Reminders
- All clearing house reports need to run without errors to insure WPU funding for students.
Schools are responsible for red highlights 1 - 5.
School Admin are responsible for blue highlights 8 and 8a Incident reporting. Currently most of our errors are incident errors.
Green are optional reports to help schools track data.
- Students will be rolled over to 2014-2015 grades the week of July 14 - 18.
- Counselors should check with Technology before committing data and before July 14th.
- Immunization Checks and reports.
From the State
- 10 day drops for grades 9 - 12 and GRaduation Rate Calculation.
- SSID using SIF request - over the summer addition to UTREX and PowerSchool. Importance of Birth Certificate names.
- S code for reading on grade level S = Student was ‘somewhere else' only use if:
- The student was enrolled at another school during the time of testing.
- The student was NOT enrolled in 1 ‐ 3 grade at the time of testing and then later was moved into one of those grades.
- Payment for out of district online (OP) courses is according to the following board rune:
- A. Initial Participation 25%
- B. Continue Participation 25% when .5 credit is earned
- C. Completion (with a passing grade) – 50% when second .5 credit is earned As demonstrated by UTREx enrollment report of Provider.
- Home school student participation in SAGE assessment.
- Dual Enrollment for Home School and Special Education. To receive Special Education services a student must have a regular school program, ie classes at a district school. K-12 students cannot receive Special Education only services, PK can receive speech services.
- Concurrent Enrollment Matching - Larry Stephenson should have contacted all high schools. We will only be paid for matching enrollments.
- Adult high graduation, the state provides:
- Report Columns: Student Name, Date of Birth, Gender, SSID, Last K-12 District Attended, Last K-12 School Attended, District/LEA Student No.
- Last Year’s Adult high grade (2012/13), Total graduates 3773, With SSIDs 1934, Without SSIDs 1849
- Students graduating over the summer must have an X record created before Oct 1st.
- Security - Real people not Temp Staff, New Teacher etc.