- FIrst find students who are inactive that should either be active or in another school
Evaluate the students status by checking for a schedule, looking at the Transfer Info and reviewing enrollment papers.
Intermediate, and Middle schools, go to PowerSchool's home and in the
Search Students fiend type: /enroll_status > 0 then click Search.
- High Schools are a little more difficult because they have seniors from past years that are inactive and should stay in the school.
- In the Search Students field type: /enroll_status > 0; *number_of_classes>0 (to find inactive students with classes)
- Or try: /enroll_status in 1,2 (finds students that were dropped but not transfered to another school or were transfered to your school but are not active)
For your reference enroll_status values follow:
- If they have a schedule you should probably enroll them
- If they have a transfer comment indicating you transfered them out of school move them to the transfer school.
- If you have a record for enrollment re-enroll the student and put them in class.
- -2 or less = Inactive
- -1 = Pre-registered
- 0 = Active
- 1 = Inactive
- 2 = Transferred Out
- 3 = Graduated
- 4 = Imported as Historical
- 5 or higher = Inactive